Friday, Sept. 27
- 5:33 p.m. A Maple Street resident reported credit card fraud.
- 6:48 p.m. Selvyn Macario-Barrios, 26, of 10 Linwood Pl., Lynn, was arrested, following a report of an erratic operator "all over the road" on Maple Street. Macario-Barrios was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.
- 11:57 p.m. Candy Keenan-Ward, 44, of 10 Maple Ave., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of an erratic operator in a maroon van at the corner of North Putnam and Bell streets. She was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (second offense).
Saturday, Sept. 28
- 9:58 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with injuries on Locust Street. A caller said the vehicle almost hit three cars.
- 10:19 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with injuries on Locust Street. This time, it was a rear-end collision, according to police.
- 11:07 a.m. Report of a larceny at the Danversport Yacht Club. A cell phone was taken.
- 11:27 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with injuries on Route 1. State police handled the scene.
- 11:56 a.m. Stephen Carlson, 58, of 15 Bradley Rd., Danvers, was arrested at his home on a warrant.
- 2 p.m. A caller reported an attempted break-in at the Hair Connection on High Street.
- 3:19 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Lowe's Home Improvement. A $600 vacuum was stolen.
- 9:11 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with injuries near PetSmart on Route 114.
- 10:12 p.m. John Coyne, 25, of 22 May St., Peabody, was arrested at a Pine Street residence, following a report of drug activity. No further details were available at the time.
Sunday, Sept. 29
- 12:54 a.m. A 54-year-old Topsfield man was placed in protective custody, following a call from a taxi driver at Ponte Vecchio on Route 1, reporting a customer refused to pay his fare.
- 11:24 a.m. A needle was found on Pickering Street.
- 12:45 p.m. A caller reported some keys were down in a storm drain on Maple Street near Country Farms.
- 2:35 p.m. A caller at a Dyer Court apartment reported threats involving bill collectors.
- 4:23 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle hit-and-run accident at Connors Farm.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.