Today is Thursday, May 12. Here are five things you need to know:
- Today’s weather: Mostly cloudy with a high near 59 degrees.
- Story time at the mall: Parents and kids can enjoy at the , as told by staff at the . There will also be a free craft activity.
- A half-hour to health: is offering a this evening on basics of living healthier and happier. You do need to call ahead to reserve a seat.
- Blog on Local Voices: Check out these to start blogging with Danvers Patch.
- Where’s the cheapest gas today? Read on to find out. According to BostonGasPrices.com, which collects information daily from visitors on local gas stations*, the cheapest gas – regular grade – in town today is over at Costco (11 Newbury St.) for $3.83 per gallon (members only, however, and no cash). Next is Concord (112 Water St.), $3.93, and Prime Energy (89 Holten St.,), $3.93, followed by Shell (79-81 High St.), $3.97, Gulf (100 High St.), $3.99, Sunoco (140 Andover St.), $3.99, USA Petroleum (8 Bridge St.), $3.99, Gulf (160 Andover St.), $3.99, High Street Service (60 High St.), $3.99, Gas & Go (95 High St.), $3.99, Gulf (435 Newbury St.), $3.99, Mobil (97 Maple St.), $4.05, and Mobil, (430 Newbury St.) $4.05.
To find out what’s going on today in Danvers, check out our events listings.
* The site relies upon visitors to update and report prices and thus does not provide a comprehensive list of all gas stations in town. Feel free to add your own report in the comment section below.