The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log from Sunday through Wednesday morning.
Sunday, Jan. 15
- Police responded to a power outage at 5:27 p.m. on Delaware Avenue.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident at 7:02 p.m. on Newbury Street. State Police handled the accident.
- A break-in to a motor vehicle parked at SportsPlex on Rt. 1 was reported at 8:11 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 16
- Police arrested Kimberly Duffey, 34, 54 Medford St., Arlington, and charged her with trespassing and disorderly conduct. The arrest was made at 8:58 a.m.
- Police took a report of malicious destruction of a windshield on Pickering Street at 11:38 a.m.
- A Conifer Hill Drive resident reported annoying phone calls at 2:24 p.m.
- Police took a report of a smashed rear window in the parking lot at 5:48 p.m.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident with personal injury on Andover Street at 7:32 p.m.
- Unwanted text messages were reported on McDewell Avenue at 7:36 p.m.
- Police investigated a male entering cars on Endicott Street at 7:48 p.m.
- A break-in to a motor vehicle was reported in the parking lot at 9:02 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 17
- A displaced manhole cover was reported on Endicott Street at 3:22 a.m.
- A possible overdose was reported at Danvers High School at 9:53 a.m. One person was issued a summons.
- A car break-in was reported at on Water Street at 10:25 a.m.
- At 6:21 p.m. police arrested Mackenzie Beaton, 27, 287 Coolidge St., Revere, on charges of shoplifting by asportation, giving a false name to police and being a fugitive from justice on a court warrant. The arrest was made at
- At 7:21 p.m. Denny's reported $105 stolen.
- At 7:32 p.m. reported someone had put a hammer through a window of a car in the parking lot.
- At 7:49 p.m., Pokhui Place, 47, 7 Appleton St., Danvers, was arrested and charged with malicious or wanton damage or defacement.
For questions about the police log, e-mail email@example.com