The following are excerpts from the department log, Friday, March 2, through Sunday, March 4.
Friday, March 2
- A cell phone was reported stolen at Dollar Diva at 9:57 a.m.
- Phone and email threats to a Riverside Street residence were reported at 5:14 p.m.
- Theresa McDonough, 41, of 21 Norcross Terrace in Lynn, was arrested on charges of shoplifting from at 5:32 p.m.
- Suspicious activity and threats were reported from the at 6:47 p.m.
- An Kohl's employee allegedly taking money from the store was reported to police at 7:25 p.m.
- Police received report of a dog on Locust Street that had been barking for hours at 8:27 p.m. The situation was unfounded.
- A large group at was dispersed by police at 9:36 p.m.
- Police received report of five people fighting at at 10:39 p.m. The situation was unfounded.
- A non-domestic dispute at was reported at 10:45 p.m.
- Police arrested Robert Moore, 21, of 93 Water St., on charges of operating under the influence of liquor and a traffic light violation at 11:37 p.m.
Saturday, March 3
- Unruly guests at the Knights Inn were reported to police at 12:59 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to River Drive Apartments on report of loud music from a car disturbing the peace at 4:06 a.m. Police spoke to those in question.
- A youth complaint of egging was reported from a Strawberry Hill Lane residence at 11:52 a.m.
- A female asking for money outside of was reorted to police at 1:40 p.m.
- A brown/tan dog was reported loose in the Appleton/Broad Street area at 1:53 p.m.
- An adult female shoplifter at Kohl's received a summons to court at 1:55 p.m.
- Michael Burns, 41, of 1200 Salem St. in Lynnfield, was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, third offense, at 7:05 p.m. Burns was reported unconscious at .
- Jonathan Wood, 33, of 17 Elmwood Circle in Peabody, was arrested on charges of shoplifting from at 8:26 p.m.
Sunday, March 4
- A 20-year-old Winthrop female was placed in protective custody at 12:04 a.m.
For more information about this log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.