The Dedham Board of Selectmen will meet on Monday prior to the
Annual Town Meeting to discuss a variety of issues, from a request for an upcoming block party to two one-day liquor license requests.
The full agenda for the meeting, which will be held at 6 p.m. in the Dedham High School auditorium Monday, can be found below.
Agenda: Monday, May 19
- Request to place a tent on Smith Circle on June 14 (4 to 10 p.m.)
- Request for a block party at Franklin Square on June 15 (4 to 7 p.m.)
- Request for a one-day liquor license from St. John of Damascus Church on May 24 (4 to 7 p.m.)
- Request for a one-day liquor license from the Dedham School Committee and Boston's Best Bartending on June 26 (5 to 8 p.m.)
- Endorsement of Private Building Inspections Program/Documents
- Discussion and Vote on residential Permit Parking Process
- Board of Selectmen's position on Warrant Article 43
- Old/New Business
- Executive Session