Todays Weather: Today you can expect it to be partly cloudy with a high around 84. Tonight it will be a chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am, otherwise it will be mostly cloudy with a low of 69 according to The National Weather Service.
1. Are you a mom, or mom to be? If so, you do not want to miss out on this Meet the Makers event with ! All of Green Baby’s body care products are formulated from the highest quality natural ingredients to be the purest, and gentlest for your baby. Join them to meet the makers, learn about their body care standards and go home with some free goodies! It's happening at 300 Legacy Place in Dedham.
2. Learn the simple low impact exercises of . Qigong means "Energy (qi or chi) practice (gung)". Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body. The class is happening at Paradise Cafe, 565 High Street in Dedham at 8 p.m.
3. Or you can hop on over to The Blue Bunny, 577 High Street in Dedham, for Pre-school storytime. Preschoolers will enjoy these short stories and a craft activity to follow. Free! No pre-registration required.
4. , a ladies' candlepin bowling club, invites bowlers to join their group for an hour of candlepin bowling. There are no teams and no weekly commitments, just exercise and fun. The group meets Mondays, at 9:45 a.m., at Needham Bowlaway, 16 Chestnut St. Those interested can just stop by the bowling alley.
5. Patch is looking for some high school writers! If you or someone you know is interested, please contact Tamara Starr, Editor, for more info at: email@example.com