Five Things You Need To Know About Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Dover Council on Aging will hold a few events for seniors at the Fireside Room today. Senior Coffee Hour will be held at 8:00 a.m. In the afternoon, a free blood pressure clinic will be held at 1:00 p.m. followed by afternoon tea at 1:30 p.m. All seniors are invited to enjoy coffee, tea and conversation. No reservations needed.
2. D-S Middle School Drama Program will present 'Hercules' tonight at the at 7:00 p.m. From Atlas to Zeus, the legends come to life as you meet Harpies, Hydras, Hera, Hercules and many others, from a cast of 55 students. General admission tickets ($10) are available at the , and Walgreens. Tickets will also be sold at the door if there are seats remaining.
3. The Sherborn Library will host a two storytime activities today:
- Mother Goose Baby Lapsit, a program for children up to 2-years-old, will be held at 10:00 a.m. This program features rhymes, songs and simple books with babies.
- Winter Storytime for preschoolers, ages 2-5, will be held at 10:30 a.m. This storytime features songs, and crafts.
4. The boys' and girls' varsity lacrosse teams will face rival Medfield both at 6:30 p.m. tonight. The boys' team will play at home while the girls' play on the road in Medfield HS.
5. The will hold a story and craft time about flowers today from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. This is a drop in program - no registration required.