Man Ejected from Roche Bros. After Tossing Stuff Around
The following are excerpts from the Easton police log. An arrest or charge does not indicate a conviction.
Wed., March 12
- 7:48 a.m. A woman reported a suspicious vehicle was parked near a school bus stop on Buttonbush Drive.
- 9:57 a.m. A woman said a parent she knows through her children stole $200 out of her purse.
- 1:18 p.m. A woman called police after she said a man came to her door and said she had just moved to the area and wanted to introduce himself. Police made contact with the man, who told them he simply wanted to meet his new neighbors.
- 6:04 p.m. A caller said her vehicle was vandalized while it was parked on Washington Street.
- 9:01 p.m. A vehicle crashed into a tree on Bay Road.
Thur., March 13
- 4:24 p.m. An off-duty officer reported a vehicle was driving erratically on Bay Road. A police officer was dispatched and made contact with the driver, who admitted he was distracted on his phone.
- 7:13 p.m. A lost husky was reported on Rufus Jones Lane.
- 11:18 p.m. A caller reported a suspicious person hanging out near Dunkin' Donuts on Washington Street.
Fri., March 14
- 9:17 a.m. The manager of Roche Bros. Supermarket called police, saying a man wearing a backwards hat and boots was throwing things in the store. A police officer removed him from the store.
- 11:57 a.m. A two-car crash was reported on Center Street. No one was injured.
- 5:40 p.m. A caller said a woman was parked in a no parking zone at the Rite Aid on Depot Street and left her child in the car.