Today is Tuesday, March 6. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Cold: Forecasters are saying that Tuesday will be the coldest day this week. It will again be a sunny day with a high temperature close to freezing.
2. Super Tuesday: It is election day. Tuesday the polls will be open in both towns from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. for the presidential primary. Voting is at in Hamilton and in Wenham.
3. Up, Up Up: Gas prices continue to go up. Here in Hamilton and Wenham, the least expensive gallon of regular gasoline is $3.68 at . Both and – which often have the same price – are at $3.73 and in Wenham is at $3.89.
4. Old Windows: Do you have old wooden windows on your home and want to make sure they will last for years to come? Wooden window repair expert Alison Hardy will be at the starting at 7 p.m. on Tuesday and taking all sorts of questions.
5. Wenham Selectmen: Take note – the Wenham Board of Selectmen is meeting at a different location than usual on Tuesday night. The board’s meeting will start at 7 p.m. at the , since Presidential primary voting will be happening at Wenham Town Hall until 8 p.m. The Selectmen have , including discussion of possible warrant article for May’s Annual Town Meeting and an .
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.