The following is an excerpt from the Hamilton Police log:
Wednesday, Aug. 29
- At 11:19 a.m., police issued a summons to a 21-year-old Hamilton man on charges of threatening to commit a crime. The summons was issued on Bay Road.
- At 6:28 p.m., police arrested Steven Robert Havey, 35, 17 Dolloff Ave., Beverly, and charged him with OUI-L (second offense) and marked lanes violation. The arrest was made on Bay Road.
Thursday, Aug. 30
- At 5:32 a.m., a Hamilton resident was placed into protective custody on Railroad Avenue.
- At 10:17 a.m., an animal call was handled on Woodbury Street.
- At 10:55 a.m., a suspicious person was reported on Willow Street.
- At 11:10 a.m., hazards were removed from Walnut Road.
- At 5:25 p.m., police arrested Sarah H. Chisholm, 25, 77 Lake Drive, Hamilton, and charged her with dirivng after license suspension (subsequent offense,) marked lanes violation and giving a false name to police. She was also arrested on two warrants.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org