1. Those who want to walk the Casey site meet at the Forest Hills MBTA station's north entrance.
2. It's the sixth night of Hanukkah, try some of these recipes if you haven't already.
3. Would you spend JP-only currency?
4. The JPNC will met early this month. Dec. 18 to be exact.
5. Santa's coming to town: Bring your kids to meet the big jolly man himself, at The Shops at the Prudential Center from Nov. 23 to Dec. 24. A variety of photo packages will be available, starting at $19.99. See here for more details.