1. According to reports yesterday, school police at the Boston Teachers Union School confiscated several BB guns from a 14 year old student who was making "threats to himself and others."
2. At the same time, there was a bus accident on Washington Street.
3. ...And while that was happeing, state officials led a walkthrough of the Casey Overpass site which was followed by a public meeting at English High School.
4. Author Al Norman will be discussing his new book " Occupy Walmart" tonight at First Church courtesy of Jamaica Plain Forum.
5. JPNC has five vacancies. Head to their last meeting of the year Dec. 18 to apply.