After a winter of record high temperatures the weather surprises continue for Bostonians. Temperatures and conditions this week are so good, in fact, that they beat out several places Hub denizens vacation to.
Boston's predicted high of a sunny 77 degrees today is better than:
- Houston, where today's high is 70 and it's due to rain all week.
- Flagstaff, Arizona, where a blizzard just dropped 10-14 inches of snow.
- Paris, France, where it's cloudy and highs are in the mid-60s.
- Daytona Beach, where it's going to rain today.
- New Orleans, which also has a high of 77 degrees -- and an 80% chance of thunderstorms.
- Bogota, Colombia, where highs are topping out at 65 and it's rainy.
- Cairo, Egypt, where tomorrow's predicted high of 75 is 8 degrees lower than our predicted high of 83.
- Tahiti, where it might be warmer but it will be pouring rain.
- Athens, Greece, where it's only going to be 70 today.
- Canberra, Australia, where the high is 63 and it's going to be cloudy.
Are you regretting the spring break tickets you booked, or just twice as glad to be living in the Commonwealth as you typically are? Weigh in on all this weather phenomena in the comments section.