1. Forecast: Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
2. Last night state transportation officials narrowed the choices for life after the Casey Overpass through Forest Hills is torn down. It's down to two — a bridge or an "at-grade" solution. Officials said it's a wash between the two as far as traffic. I'll post more about it later this morning.
3. Sad news — the seventh grader at Boston Latin Academy who came down with what was probably meningitis has died. Authorities haven't released her name, but friends are paying tribute to the 12-year-old on Twitter with the hashtag #RIPNina.
4. Looking for a pre-Thanksgiving activity for your child of six or older? Wednesday afternoon is at the JP Branch Library. 4 p.m. Wednesday, free.
5. We don't have parking meters in JP, but you drive outside the neighborhood sometimes, right? The city rolls out a new prepaid meter card today, according to the Herald.