1. Possible Storms: The National Weather Service is predicting an ugly weekend, starting Thursday after 1 p.m. Partly sunny Thursday morning with a high of 88 but the afternoon and the evening may have showers with a chance of thunderstorms. The temperature should drop to about 70 degrees.
2. Farmer's Market/Books: The isn't the only reason to stop by the historic property. The , with proceeds to support the library.
3. August Noise: And while you're getting some fresh veggies and some summer reading, stick around for a . 6 p.m. at the .
4. Lebanese Festival: As you plan your weekend, here's something to consider: Moss Hill will be hosting a and .
5. Neighborhood Nights: Magical Journey: invites you to come and explore art from Egypt, China, Japan and Spain in a scavenger hunt to discover fascinating stories and art from around the world for free at 5 p.m. Thursday.