1. BNI Lexington Visitors Day: An assemblage of 38 local business owners (1 per profession) who reportedly annually refer each other more than $1 million in revenue, BNI Lexington is hosting a visitors day from 7 to 8:30 a.m. this morning at the Lexington Depot.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website,
public meetings posted for today include the
Lexington Tree Committee at 7:30 a.m. at the DPW Building, the
Board of Selectmen for a 9 a.m. executive session at the Town Office Building, the
Tourism Committee at 11:30 a.m. at Cary Hall, the
Community Preservation Committee at 2 p.m. at Cary Hall, the
Permanent Building Committee at 6 p.m. at the DPW Building, the Lexington Youth Commission at 7 p.m. at Cary Hall, the
Appropriation Committee at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building and the
Board of Appeals at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
3. SHINE Presents Medicare Changes for 2013: From 5 to 7 p.m. today at Cary Memorial Library, the SHINE (short for serving health information needs of elders) program from Minuteman Senior Services will present all the Medicare changes for 2013 and answer questions for beneficiaries, family members and caregivers.
4. Do You Get Daily, Weekly and Breaking News in Your Inbox? If the answer to that question was "No," then you're missing out and need to click here to sign up for the Patch Newsletter.
5. More Rain: Showers are in the forecast, especially through early afternoon, and a high of 43, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a cloudy evening with a slight chance of showers and a low of 34.