1. Selectmen Meet Tonight: The
Board of Selectmen is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. tonight at the Town Office Building and its agenda includes a the Lexpress Pilot program, a policy for plowing the Minuteman Bikeway, a tax classification hearing and a presentation on the Community Center Task Force's final report.
2. Lexington Youth Lacrosse Spring Registration: Registration is now open to the general public for Lexington Youth Lacrosse. The spring season runs from March through mid-June, and all Lexington residents in grades 1 through 8 are eligible to play. Online registration as well as complete program descriptions by grade and gender are posted over at www.lexingtonlax.org.
3. Other Public Meetings: According to the town website,
other public meetings posted for today include the
Greenways Corridor Committee at 4:30 p.m. at Cary Hall and the
Board of Assessors at 6:30 p.m. at the Town Office Building.
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Lexington Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Lexington community. See you soon!
5. Sunny But Chilly: Should be mostly sunny, with a high of just 44, according ot the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 30.