1. Hear Them Out: The Lexington Center Streetscape Working Group will hold a public hearing at 7 p.m. this evening at the and the subject will be the group's conept plan,which establishes a design framework for improvements to the aging streetscape. The plans are available for viewing in the Planning Board's office and online.
2. Estabrook, Transportation and Collective Bargaining: The School Committee is scheduled to go into executive session to discuss collective bargaining to begin its meeting at 7 p.m. tonight at the and then intends to return to an open session, where its agenda includes votes to request the Massachusetts School Building Authority approve a new Estabrook School building and to approve the School Transportation Study Group's charge and membership.
3. Other Public Meetings Today: Other
public meetings posted for today on the town website include: The
Capital Expenditures Committee at 8 a.m. at Cary Hall; the Board of Selectmen at 8 a.m. for
budget presentations from the
Town Clerk and
Community Development; an "emergency meeting"/executive session of the
Lexington Housing Assistance Board at the on Militia Drive; 's Site Council at 5 p.m. at the school on Marrett Road and, at 7:30 p.m. at Cary Hall, the
Lexington Housing Partnership is scheduled to meet with LexHAB, but the agenda was not immediatedly available online.
4. Water/Sewer Bills: The town's Water/Sewer Billing Office mailed section two water/sewer bills -- those with account numbers beginning with 02 --last Tuesday, November 29 and the due date for these bills is Dec. 29, according to a town notification. Section three bills should be mailed within the next few weeks. Payments can be made online.
5. Looks Like Rain: Showers are likely, as is fog before 10 a.m., on an otherwise warm and cloudy day with highs of 59, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts more rain overnight as lows dip down to 36.