1. This Weekend's Weather from the National Weather Service
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
2. Mansfield Hornets Sports This Weekend
Saturday, January 19
- Swimming @ North Attleboro, 6:00 p.m.
- Girls' Hockey vs. Westwood, 4:50 p.m.
- Boys' Hockey vs. Attleboro, 7:10 p.m.
- Gymnastics vs. Attleboro, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, January 20
- Gymnastics @ Oliver Ames High School, 11:00 a.m.
3. Mansfield Cultural Council Awards Grant
From the Qualters Middle School Parent Advisory Council
The Mansfield Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency, recently awarded PAC a grant in support of the Big Nazo concerts and art club workshop. The Cultural Council awards grants annually in support of projects in the arts, humanities, and sciences that benefit our community.
4. CPR Classes From the Mansfield FD
From the Mansfield FD
The Mansfield Fire Department will offer their monthly CPR at the Plymouth St. Fire Station on January 22. This program will teach CPR for the adult, child, & infant as well as what to do for the choking victim. The cost of program is free for town residents.A CPR card will not be issued. If certification and or a card is needed contact the fire prevention office at (508) -261-7492 for assistance.Pre-registration is required please call (508) 261-7492 to register.
5. No Classes on Monday
A reminder that Mansfield Public Schools will not have classes this Monday due to Martin Luther King Day.