1. Saturday: Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 25. Calm wind becoming north between 7 and 10 mph. . New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible. Saturday Night: A chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 16. North wind between 5 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind around 7 mph becoming east. Sunday Night: A slight chance of freezing rain and sleet after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. East wind between 3 and 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
2. is having live music all weekend. One Saturday local favorite Piano Steve is playing from 6 p.m.- 9 p.m. followed by Radio Daze. On Sunday, the Locals are playing from 12 p.m.-3 p.m. before the big game.
3. at the Rose Garden Coffeehouse in the on Saturday. She will have with her copies of her brand new album, called "New Siberia." Doors open 7:30 p.m. for the 8 p.m. show.
4. There will be an on Saturday at 1 p.m. at the . This open house will give attendees the opportunity to gather accurate information, ask questions, pick up lawn signs and learn how to volunteer.
5. Perduco Education is holding an at 10 a.m. Perduco is a private teacher professional practice and educational resource center for unschooled, conventionally schooled, or home-educated children.