The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, March 13:
- At 9:07 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Shetland Road.
- At 4:22 p.m., police and fire units responded to a report of a unresponsive man on Ridge Road. The man was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 6:37 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Village and Vine streets.
- At 8:33 p.m., police responded to a disturbance on Washington Street.
Friday, March 14:
- At 12:05 a.m., police responded to a report of a homeless person in distress on Sewall Street.
- At 12:23 a.m., police conducted a building check on Sewall Street.
- At 5:12 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Village Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.