The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, March 26:
- At 7:51 a.m., police responded to a hit-and-run motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Pleasant and Cross streets.
- At 10:37 a.m., police responded to a report of a Marblehead High School student on Broughton Road who was refusing to go to school.
- At 11:39 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Lehman Road.
- At 1:22 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Mohawk Road.
- At 2:51 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Fort Sewall Terrace.
- At 2:53 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Washington Street.
Thursday, March 27:
- At 5:35 p.m., police assisted an 83-year-old woman on Locust Street.
- At 5:42 p.m., police were notified that a local man was seen by an off-duty Salem police officer hitting another car and leaving the scene.
- At 6:00 p.m., a Maverick Street woman called police to report that a tree branch had fallen on her driveway.
- At 6:41 p.m., police and fire units responded to a small brush fire on Intrepid Circle.
- At 11:57 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Anderson Street.
- At 12:17 a.m., police responded to a report of a tree branch in the road near the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Ballast Lane.
- At 6:37 a.m., a Marion Road resident called police to report that a tree branch had fallen on some wires near their house. The Marblehead Electric Light Department was notified.
- At 7:04 a.m., police conducted a residency check on Sewall Street.