The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, April 28:
- At 8:52 a.m., police responded to a report of lights not cycling properly near the intersection of Smith and Pleasant streets.
- At 9:59 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Haley Road.
- At 10:23 a.m., a Susan Road woman entered the police station to turn over a bow that she found in her house. The woman later returned to pick up the bow after she learned that it belonged to her husband.
- At 10:30 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Follett Street.
- At 12:26 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Washington Street.
- At 2:48 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Humphrey Street and Pilgrim Road.
- At 5:55 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Beacon Street.
- At 9:51 p.m., a resident called police to report a boat that is washing up against the beach at Glover's Landing. The Harbormaster later determined that it was a Pleon Yacht Club boat and it was later secured. Two people were spoken to about the boat and the US Coast Guard was also notified.
Tuesday, April 29:
- At 12:53 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Naugus Avenue.
- At 3:29 a.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Central Street.
- At 6:56 a.m., police conducted a residency check on Ramsay Road.