The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, April 3:
- At 8:05 a.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Maple Street.
- At 9:17 a.m., police responded to a report of harassing phone calls on Jersey Street.
- At 10:54 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Chestnut Street.
- At 12:07 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Farrell Court.
- At 1:37 p.m., police responded to a report of harassing phone calls on Johns Road.
- At 1:38 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Lafayette Street.
- At 3:06 p.m., a harassment prevention order was served on State Street.
- At 8:43 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 11:24 p.m., police received word from the Swampscott Police Department that there was an erratic operator heading inbound on Humphrey Street. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
Friday, April 4:
- At 6:31 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report that she noticed a man who appeared to be homeless on Atlantic Avenue.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to email@example.com.