The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, March 11:
- At 8:04 a.m., police and fire units responded to an alarm on Humphrey Street.
- At 8:47 a.m., the IRS reported to a local resident that someone used his social security number to file a tax claim for $31,000. An investigation into the claim is underway.
- At 10:02 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Powder House Court.
- At 1:20 p.m., a resident entered the police station to check to see if anyone had turned over her lost ring.
- At 4:00 p.m., police assisted with serving a restraining order on Cedar Street.
- At 6:29 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 6:47 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pond Street.
- At 7:36 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report a possible scam.
- At 11:03 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Hereford Road.
- At 11:38 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Village Street.
Wednesday, March 12:
- At 3:07 a.m., police responded to a report of a suspicious man walking near the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Nanepashemet Street.