Saturday, March 2
- At 10:49 a.m., police received a report of a slashed tire on Fairview Road.
- At 11:52 a.m., police charged David Menzies, 32, 150 Washington St. #4, Marblehead with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (cake pan), domestic assault and battery and malicious destruction of property.
Sunday, March 3
- At 3:25 a.m., police responded to a report of an unruly party on Green Street. Lisa Mkusa-Lane, 39, 118 Green St. Apt. #B, Marblehead was charged with two counts of assault and battery on a police officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, disturbing the peace and threatening to commit a crime, the police log incident entry states. Josue Francois, 24, 600 Boston St., Lynn, was charged with two counts of assault and battery on a police officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and threatening to commit a crime, the log states. Yolanda R. Charles, 31, 100 Henry Ave., Lynn was charged with three counts of assault on a police officer, a count of unlawful wiretapping and failure to disclose a wiretap, the report states.
- At 11:31 a.m., police received a report from a Pleasant Street caller who said his brother just beat him up. The mother arrived home and spoke to her son. It turned out the original report was exaggerated.
- At 2:49 p.m., police received a report that teens were shooting a BB gun by Broughton Road.
- At 10:33 p.m., police received a report of snowballs being thrown at a front door on Chestnut Street the past three days.
Monday, March 4
- At 9:13 a.m., police received a complaint from a woman who was parked in the Village Plaza and returned and found a sticker stuck to her windshield, put there, she said, by a parking attendant.
- At 10:36 a.m., police received a report from a parent who said his son is suspended from school and left the house against the father's wishes. The father asked police to locate the boy.
- At 11:58 a.m., police received a report of more "Nerm" grafitti on a building at Lighthouse Lane.
- At 3:08 p.m., a woman fell at the library and was transported to the hospital.
Tuesday, March 5
- At 8:04 a.m., police notified a resident that a person she has a restraining order against has been released from jail.
- At 10 a.m., police received a report that a construction worker fell 20 feet from a ladder on Coolidge Road. The man was conscious and alert and could move his arms but not his legs. The man was transported to the hospital and OSHA was notified of the incident.
- At 10:35 a.m., an Auburndale Road caller told police that she received a phone call from someone who said she had won money. The someone wanted information from the resident, which she refused to give. She told police that she was threatened and called 26 times.
- At 1:44 p.m., police charged Bruce Block, 54, of 14 Madison Road, Marblehead with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.