Today is: National Baking Soda Day!
1. Head over to Chappy for the Cape Poge Winter Lighthouse Tour this morning at 11:00 am, meet at the Mytoi Garden. Another tour will start at 1:00 pm if you can't make the 11:00 am tour. It's a guided hour and a half program out to the historic Cape Poge lighthouse. Complimentary transportation from the Chappy Ferry landing is available in advance. For non-members the cost is $25 and for members the cost is $20, children are $12. Pre-registeration is recommended, call (508)627-3599 to reserve a spot. Tours also going out on Sunday the 30th.
2. Vineyard Sinfonietta Strings & Winds will perform tonight in West Tisbury, call (508)693-9417 for the location. Mostly classical music, some pops & folk music. Strings & winds players of all ages welcome. 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm.
3. Yoga Haven MV will hold a Breath & Meditation Class this afternoon at 4:30 in Vineyard Haven. Facilitated by Ellen McMannis. Donations appreciated. Learn more about the class at flyyogamv.com.
4. Trivia Night with Kat McCourt at Park Corner Bistro in Oak Bluffs starting tonight at 6:00 pm, free. Test your smarts, drink great cocktails and munch on the some tasty food. Call (508)696-9922 for more information.
5. The Fanny Blair Hall in Vineyard Haven will host Ballroom Dancing tonight from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Beginners welcome. The beginner's lesson starts at 6:15 pm; from 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm learn the Rhumba with Tad and Maria. For couples and singles. Call (508) 696-8428 for more information, $3.