1. The Caregivers' Support Group meets today at for those caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or other dementia. Topics to be discussed: managing medications, behavior issues, daily living, taking care of yourself, talking with others about dementia, managing family issues, and more. 10 am - 11 am. For more information or to register, call 508-693-7900 ext. 209.
2. is giving a cooking demo today at. Learn how to make flourless chocolate hearts - perfect for your Valentine! 11 am – 1 pm.
3. There is an After School Program at the today for kids in grades K-5. Read and do book related arts and crafts with Irene. 3 pm. For more information, call 508-645-3360.
4. Little Farmers meet today at in Edgartown. For ages 5-7. Collect eggs, visit sheep and make a healthy snack. $15/session or $105 for 8 sessions through March 14. 3:30 pm – 5 pm. For more information, or to pre-register, call 508-627-7007 x103.
5. Gregg Harcourt and Mary Wolverton play live Irish Music tonight at in Oak Bluffs. 7 – 9 pm. For more information, call 508-693-2626.