Lobsters Cooked for Free on Friday
Five fun things to do on the Island this Friday, Jan. 17, 2014.
1. Edgartown Public Library posts on Facebook: "This Friday: Our children's library will be in full swing for school closings and half days. Come on in and play Wii, do rainbow loom, craft away, play computer games, play the piano, or read some books! All activities will be available all day on a drop in basis!"
2. Friday's special at Menemsha Fish Market is lobsters cooked for free. The weekly special at Chicken Alley Thrift Shop is 50 percent off hardware and electronics.
3. Alex’s Place at the Y welcomes all teens for a homemade meal and a great movie on the big screen, 7 to 10 p.m. Free.
4. Sail Martha's Vineyard, the Island's nonprofit maritime education organization, announced on Facebook this week that "Summer Program registration is now open!" Find out more at sailmv.com.
5. Thinking about a movie tonight? Check out our Movie Fridays page for show times and reviews.
Find more things to do on the Vineyard:Post them on Patch and we'll get the word out!