Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Patrick Kennelly, an incumbent Planning Board member, returned his nomination papers to run for re-election on Wednesday. The signatures will be validated on Thursday.
2. Samuel Bonasoro pulled his papers for Board of Assessors Wednesday, accoridng to the Milford Town Clerk. Bonasoro is an incumbent. The election is April 2.
3. The Milford School Committee meets at 7 p.m. Thursday. The agenda includes a discussion of the high school program, an update on the superintendent goals and of school safety and security, through an update from that subcommittee.
4. Do you like or care for ferrets? A tightly bonded group of ferrets, all females, is looking for a new home. View the video that shares their story.
5. Attorney Jay E. Macklow, managing attorney of the law firm has moved his Milford office to 291 Main St.