Another snow day has arrived for students in Milford. Check back with Milford Patch throughout the Thursday storm for updates on closures, cancellations and other information.
Milford officials have announced that town offices will close at 1 p.m. Thursday.
Massachusetts State Police Trooper Dustin Fitch
reported Thursday that a tractor-trailer had jackknifed on I-495 Southbound in the Milford area.
Milford officials have announced that trash removal for Thursday, Feb. 13 has been cancelled due to the weather. As such, Thursday pickup will take place on Friday, and Friday pickup will be on Saturday.
Milford Public Schools are closed Thursday.
The Milford Public Library will close at 1 p.m. Thursday and will reopen at 9 a.m. Friday.
The Milford Performing Arts Center will be closed Thursday.
The Milford Youth Center's after school program will be closed Thursday.
Milford TV will be closed Thursday.
American Karate & Fitness is closed Thursday.
John Smith Sports' Footskills clinics have been cancelled for Thursday night. There will be no classes next week due to February vacation.
Pandora's Box is closed Thursday but will be open 12-8 p.m. on Friday.
Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents (MAIA) is open Thursday.
Milford Emergency Contacts
- In case of an emergency, dial 911. An emergency does NOT include telling police your power or cable is out.
- Milford Police Department - (508) 473-1113
- Milford Fire Department, Birch Street headquarters - (508) 473-2256
- National Grid power outages: 800-465-1212
- National Grid gas emergencies: 800-233-5325
- NStar: Report a power outage website
- Comcast: 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
- Verizon: 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
- MBTA Anderson/Woburn station: service updates