Five Things you Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Friday, October 5. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Warmer Friday: Today will be mostly cloudy, gradually becoming sunny, according to the National Weather Service. The daytime high will near 79.
2. Cloudy weekend: The National Weather Service is forecasting a gradually cloudy Saturday with a high around 74. Sunday will be mostly cloudy with a high near 61.
3. Senior Center visit: Members of the Milton Junior Women’s Club will bring their children to the Council on Aging this morning for a craft project and light lunch. The activity will begin at 10:30 a.m. with lunch being served at 11:30 a.m.
4. Senior movie: Following the morning fun, the COA will show a movie at noon. The Artist will be the featured presentation.
5. Time for Tales: Visit the Milton Public Library Children’s Room for stories, songs and crafts this morning at 10:30. Time for Tales is for children between three and five years old. Registration is not required.