Two Arrests After Fight at Milton High; Stolen Scooters; House Breaks
The following are excerpts from the Braintree police log. An arrest or charge does not indicate a conviction.
Friday, May 2
Sunday, May 4
- At 9:14 a.m., A caller reported 10 out of 12 windows in a building on his property were shot out by a BB gun, Carey Ave.
- At 2:26 p.m., Caller reported a group of motor cycles speeding back and forth on the street. Officer reported she located the party and they agreed not to ride it for the remainder of the day.
Tuesday, May 6
- At 5:52 p.m., A resident reported vandalism on Concord Ave.
- At 1:05 p.m., a caller reported that her ex- husband's home was broken into, Chilton Park
Wednesday, May 7
- At 5:58 p.m., Caller reported a past larceny of 2 scooters. Two juveniles suspects were identified and one of the scooters was recovered and returned to the victim. The suspects mother has agreed to reimburse the victim for the cost of the second scooter, Catherine Road.
- At 6:09 a.m., 911 caller reported a past breaking & entering to a motor vehicle, Franlkin Street, sometime after 8 p.m. the previous evening. Suspect broke rear window and stole power tools.
- At 11:08 a.m., Caller reported an altercation between the store owner and customers, Houston Ave. Two parties arrested.
- At 6:25 p.m., Multiple 911 callers reported a fight between several males at the basketball courts at Milton High School. Two suspects were observed leaving. The vehicle was located and stopped by the patrol supervisor. Two adult males were placed under arrest for A&B with Deadly Weapon: shod foot, assault & battery and affray.
- At 9:34 p.m., Caller reported a past breaking & entering to the home. Entry was gained through an unlocked basement door, and among stolen items were a TV and two computers, Victoria Street