1. If you've tried losing weight using the usual dieting gimmicks and they didn't work, why not return to basics? Take off Pounds Sensibly, an event at the Beacon Community Church today hopes to teach you how to make the lifestyle changes to shed unwanted weight.
2. Be sure to congratulate a Natick football player for their big Thanksgiving rivalry game win over Framingham. We took a bunch of photos at the game and picked out the best ones for you. Check them out here.
3. Bargain hunters flocked to Shopper's World for Black Friday hoping to get a deal on their Holiday shopping list items. The shopping was chaotic but spirits were high as shoppers mingled with their fellow bargain hunters. Check out our photos from the event.
4. Do you have a family member who is suffering from Alzheimer's disease or another form of dementia? An Alzheimer's-Dementia Support Group for the caretakers of dementia patients will meet today at 6 p.m. in Whitney Place Assisted Living Residences.
5. Have you subscribed to our Newsletter? It will deliver all the latest news and breaking alerts straight to your email inbox. Click the link to get Patched in.