Looking for a place to catch a hoop game as part of March Madness, consider SKYBOKX 109 in Natick.
The GastroSports Pub has 22 strategically placed HD flat screen TVs ranging from 52-90 inches and a fabulous menu.
The menu features:
- Prime 109 Burger: One-pound of ground Prime Rib, au jus, onion strings, sharp Cheddar, arugula, horseradish aioli
- Short Rib Shepherd’s Pie: Guinness-braised short ribs, root vegetables, and capped with a horseradish mashed potato gratin.
- St. Louis-style BBQ Ribs: Half rack smothered with Executive Chef Noah Gagnon’s signature BBQ sauce and sided by coleslaw
- Steak Frites: 10 oz. New York sirloin topped with garlic herb butter and sided by crisp truffle fries
- Wings in six flavors: Classic Buffalo, Garlic Parmesan, Teriyaki, Honey Mustard, Thai Peanut, Bourbon Glazed
Located at 319 Speen St., SKYBOKX 109 is open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Hours are Sunday through Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to midnight and Thursday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
There is also a special SKYBOKX 109’s Weekend Tailgate Brunch served on the weekend from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. There is bananas foster french toast, steak & eggs, breakfast pizza and a breakfast BLT.
But the most unusual item on the brunch menu is the "Bloody Hail Mary." For $9, you get served "Absolut bloody mary garnished with cheeseburger slider, shrimp cocktail, smoked bacon, boiled egg, celery."