1. There could be a warm day, and a cool evening ahead of us, says the National Weather Service. 50ºF highs and 31ºF lows with a partly sunny day and a mostly cloudy evening.
2. If you are looking to participate in some Hurricane Sandy Refief, starting today, participating Panera Bread locations--such as the one at 120 Highland Ave--are collecting donations. Twitter Users can also retweet #PatchRebuilds to have us give $1 to Sandy relief.
3. Go back to Estate Planning 101: Rules for Effective Estate Planning. If you want help addressing some of the more abstract ideas in estate planning through some more real-world examples, then the offices of Kushner Sanders Ravinal, 160 Gould St Ste 102 is the place to be at 8 a.m. today.
4. Do some good, and learn some more about taxes. Boston-based at 9:30 a.m. today, at their 178 Tremont Street location in Mission Hill. You don't need any prior tax training, and you can help them repeat last year's success: 5,400 taxpayers saw over $8.5 million in refunds.
5. Wellesley College seems to be the point now running. The exhibit tracks, through documents, how people and sacred places are connected and promises to connect visitors to the power of these places. It's free and begins at 7 p.m.