Our morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Today's storytime features at the Kids are invited to bring something to the story time for show and tell, as well.
2. And later in the afternoon, the library offers for kids 8 and up to get ready for Valentine's Day.
3. The Appropriations Committee meets at 7:30 p.m. in the Selectmen's Room at the Town Hall.
4. Every Thursday night it's at Compete for prizes at the bar. Down on Route 9, the 's got weekly karaoke.
5. It's National Stop Bullying Day, as well as Extraterrestrial Visitor Day, according to brownielocks.com. If an ET type visits, he'd better know not to bully.