June 9, 2014
- 6:33 a.m. Police were called to East Main Street for a lifeline alarm activation.
- 7:18 a.m. A Village Drive resident was assisted with a medical call.
- 7:23 a.m. A loose dog was reported on Pleasant Street but its owner retrieved it before police arrived at the scene.
- 10:35 a.m. A larceny by check was reported on Pleasant Street.
- 11:43 a.m. A fluid spill was cleaned up on Hudson Street.
- 2:11 p.m. EMTs were sent to Village Drive for a medical call.
- 3:09 p.m. A mail scam was reported on Village Drive.
- 3:24 p.m. Police were sent to East Main Street for a report of two small dogs walking in and out of traffic but they were gone on arrival.
- 3:27 p.m. EMTs were sent to a medical call on Main Street.
- 3:49 p.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on Southwest Cutoff.
- 4:02 p.m. A dog was reportedly left in a vehicle on Shops Way but it was gone upon arrival.
- 4:50 p.m. A woman on Whitney Street alleged that her boyfriend assaulted her.
- 5:48 p.m. Police and firefighters were sent to Bearfoot Road for a smoke call.
- 7:19 p.m. A bicycle was found on Bartlett Street.
- 8:08 pm. A person reported that their car was keyed on West Main Street.
June 10, 2014
- 5:31 a.m. Police were sent to Lyman Street for a loose goose in the area. Mass. Wildlife was notified too.
- 7:53 a.m. A two-vehicle crash, without injuries, was repored on Davis Street.
June 11, 2014
- 7:46 a.m. A wallet was found on Church Street.
- 12:23 p.m. An officer was sent to Bartlett Street to speak to a resident about an exchange student.
- 12:44 p.m. A woodchuck was struck on Stirrup Brook Lane.
- 7:42 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on West Main Street.
- 7:57 p.m. A larceny of a cellphone was reported on Otis Street.