March 17, 2014
- 10:20 a.m. A dead deer was reported in the middle of Newton Street. The highway department was notified.
- 12:28 p.m. An Autumn Lane resident reported a case of fraud.
- 12:29 p.m. Police were called to a minor two-car accident in a parking lot on Beerman Road.
- 6:58 p.m. A Smith Road resident complained about dogs barking.
- 9:52 p.m. Police were called to Main Street for a narcotic drug violation.
March 18, 2014
- 4:09 a.m. Police were called to a domestic between a boyfriend and girlfriend on Beechwood Circle.
- 8:53 a.m. An accident was reported by mail from Bartlett Street.
- 11:19 a.m. Police assisted fire with an odor of gas on Whitney Street.
- 1:14 p.m. An accident report was filed by mail from West Main Street.
- 1:27 p.m. A jewelry theft was reported from Village Drive.
- 5:02 p.m. Police were called to Smith Road again for an ongoing issue between neighbors about dogs.
- 8:13 p.m. A narcotic drug violation was reported on Otis Street.
- 9:33 p.m. A Brewer Street resident reported a harassment issue/preventative order violation.
- 10:41 p.m. Found property was submitted to police.