June 12, 2014
- 6:55 a.m. Police were sent to Hudson Street to check on the wellbeing of a woman who turned out to be OK.
- 7:50 a.m. Police and firefighters were sent to Liberty Drive for a medical call.
- 8:35 a.m. EMTs were sent to Avalon Drive for a medical call.
- 9:17 a.m. A smoke alarm activated on Hudson Street.
- 9:24 a.m. Police were sent to Indian Meadow Drive to assist firefighters with a medical.
- 12:36 p.m. A two-car crash was reported on West Main Street and one was arrested for OUI.
- 2:27 p.m. Police were sent to Shops Way to check on the wellbeing of children on foot in a parking lot. The kids were gone on arrival.
- 4:59 p.m. A wellbeing check was requested on Hudson Street but the party was not at home.
- 8:45 p.m. Police were sent to Otis Street for a report of a man yelling and kicking cars. Police arrived and spoke to the man and found out he was just frustrated working on his own vehicle.
June 13, 2014
- 2:23 a.m. Police were called to Hudson Street to check on the wellbeing of a woman who was looking to go back home. Officers told her that she was home. The woman ended up going back to bed.
- 9:02 a.m. Police assisted firefighters with a medical on West Main Street.
- 10:13 a.m. A Pleasant Street resident reported fraudulent activity on a bank account.
- 10:33 a.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on South Street.
- 11:29 a.m. Police and fire were called to West Main Street for a medical.
- 12:36 p.m. Police filed a criminal complaint on Main Street to a Mass. Driver for unregistered and uninsured operation.
- 2:59 p.m. A vandalism report was taken on Crawford Street.
- 3:16 p.m. Police were sent to a wellbeing check on Belmont Street/Route 9. The man was OK, according to police.
- 3:44 p.m. Police were sent to Shops Way for a shoplifting incident.
- 4:15 p.m. A Crestwood Drive resident sought information about a 209A restraining order.
- 5:52 p.m. A West Main Street resident reported a larceny incident.
- 5:59 p.m. Police were sent to Smith Road to assist firefighters with a report of smoke in the house.
- 8:38 p.m. An item was reportedly found in a men’s room on Solomon Pond Road.