Feb. 26, 2014
- 8:31 a.m. Police were called to Village Drive to check on the wellbeing of a woman and she reported that she was OK.
- 9:32 a.m. Police were called to Thoreau Road to assist party with a family issue.
- 10:12 a.m. An Avalon Drive resident reported a suspicious phone call.
- 2 p.m. Police were requested to check on the wellbeing of a person on Main Street.
- 5:06 p.m. A criminal complaint was filed for operating after suspension after a motor vehicle stop on Davis Street.
- 5:26 p.m. An alarm activation occurred on Village Drive.
- 6:52 p.m. Police were called to Brigham Street to assist with a medical call.
- 7:03 p.m. A report of a dog was hit by a car came in from Church Street but the call was unfounded.
- 8:30 p.m. Police were called to Shops Way for a couple fighting in a car but it turned out to be verbal only.
- 10:30 p.m. Police were called to Howard Street for a verbal dispute with a family.
Feb. 27, 2014
- 7:36 a.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on West Main Street.
- 9:06 a.m. Shrewsbury Police requested assistance on Castle Road.
- 10:56 a.m. A disturbance was reported on Main Street.
- 2:36 p.m. Police were called to a family disturbance on School Street.
- 4:50 p.m. A West Main Street resident requested to talk to an officer about an incident that occurred earlier in the day.
- 5:49 p.m. A man was taken into protective custody on King Street.
Feb. 28, 2014
- 12:02 p.m. A person from Southwest Cutoff turned in a credit card to police.
- 1:38 p.m. After a stop on Main Street, a criminal complaint was filed for unlicensed operation.
- 1:47 p.m. Police assisted firefighters with a lockout on Belmont Street/Route 9.
- 2:39 p.m. Police cited a person for civil possession of a Class D substance on Lincoln Street.
- 4:31 p.m. Two cars crashed in a parking lot on West Main Street.
- 5:27 p.m. A phone scam report was called in from Little Pond Road.
- 5:37 p.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on the Southwest Cutoff.