Northborough Police reported the following incidents:
Feb. 6, 2014
No arrests were reported.
- 9:32 a.m. Police assisted an ambulance on West Main Street.
- 12:50 p.m. Police assisted EMTs on Village Drive
- 4:15 p.m. An ambulance was called to Deacon Street.
- 6:26 p.m. A CO alarm activated on Hudson Street.
Feb. 7, 2014
- 12:40 a.m. At Belmont/Route 9, an employee reported a fight and a stolen motor vehicle.
- 7:06 a.m. An ambulance was sent to Avalon Drive.
- 7:25 a.m. Officers were called to Belmont Street/Route 9 for a mutual aid request, to assist with an arrest by another agency.
- 8:51 a.m. A two-car accident, without injuries, was reported on Boundary Street.
- 11:19 a.m. On Hudson Street, a driver was stopped and received a criminal complaint for unlicensed operation and speeding.
- 11:20 a.m. A person reported to the station about a larceny case about an employee who was stealing money.
- 12:12 p.m. Police were called to School Street to assist firefighters with a residential lockout.
- 2:59 p.m. Police were called to Main Street for a threat dispute between a customer and an employee. They worked it out on their own, according to the report.
- 3 p.m. A motor vehicle accident, with injuries, was reported on West Main Street.
- 3:36 p.m. A two-car accident without injuries was reported on Hudson Street.
- 4:06 p.m. A Howe Lane resident reported a stolen motor vehicle.
- 6:02 p.m. A South Street resident reported a real estate scam to police.
- 6:17 p.m. Police assisted with an ambulance call on West Main Street.
- 9:43 p.m. Police were called to West Main Street to assist EMTs.