One Injured in Concord Street Fire
The fire was in Electrical Dynamics Inc.
North Reading Fire responded to several 911 calls about a building fire at Electrical Dynamics Inc., which is at 72B Concord Street, according to North Reading Fire.
Firefighters arrived and found a pile of smoldering debris outside the building after employees used fire extinguishers to stop the spread of fire before firefighters arrived.
There was no extension of the fire, but firefighters fought a heavy smoke condition in the building.
One employee was evaluated at the scene with minor burns to his arm.
The fire is under investigation.