The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Tuesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 10:14 a.m. Tuesday, Jennifer Day Cantone, 28, of 36 Nutter Road was arrested on Main Street on a warrant and for operating with a suspended license.
Tuesday, June 11
- At 6:33 a.m., a caller reported a car accident involving a school bus on Main Street. There were some students on the bus, but no one was injured. There was minor damage to the school bus.
- At 2:06 p.m., a Marblehead Street resident reported that someone stole an antique fire hydrant from her home.
- At 3:39 p.m., a Brassie Way resident reported that kids damaged her neighbor's window. Police found that the damage was accidental.
Wednesday, June 12
- At 9:44 p.m., a caller reported an erratic operator on Main Street.
Thursday, June 13
- At 9:08 a.m., an officer reported a damaged vehicle on Central Street. As a result of the call, a 20-year-old Wakefield resident was summonsed on charges of operating with a suspended license and operating an unregistered motor vehicle and a 54-year-old Brockton resident was summonsed on charges of unlicensed operation.
- At 3:28 p.m., a caller reported that a woman was getting her nails done on Main Street and appeared to be intoxicated. The woman had a child with her. The woman took a PBT test. Police notified court and probation and both the woman and child were released to a relative.
- At 3:41 p.m., a caller reported two missing credit cards. She was unsure if she lost them or if they were stolen.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.