Job: Guidance counselor
Location: Norton High School
Job description: Two long-term, full-time substitute guidance counselors are being sought to work at Norton High School. The chosen applicants will start immediately through March 2013 and then from mid-April to mid-June.
- Master's Degree
- Guidance counselor certification
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required.
Job description: This is a permanent, full-time position that pays $13.84 per hour. The STI program coordinator will work with the director and program manager in overseeing all day to day operations as well as provide direct care service to individuals living in a supervised residential setting and to do so in manner that promotes growth, independence and dignity to those served.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in a human service field plus experience working with the MR/MH population; or
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of three years work experience with the MR/MH population required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence.
- Experience with behavioral problems and/or physical disabilities desired.
Job: Computer science tutoring
Job description: A Norton resident is seeking a computer science tutor to help him learn how to code. Set your own hours and rate.
Qualifications: Excellent communication skills.
Job: Assistant meat manager
Company: Roche Bros.
Job description: Maintain and operate the Meat Department in an efficient manner within Company Policy. Ensure that the department contributes to the financial best interests of the store.
Location: Norton home
Job description: Watch a 12 month old three to four days a week. The hours and days will vary every week. Some days only two to three hours are needed while others will be full days. Pay is $10 to $20 an hour.
- Your own transportation would be ideal parent will have no problem driving.
- Must be a non smoker.
Job: Director of nursing
Job description: Responsibilities include planning, organizing, developing and directing overall operation of the Nursing Services Department. The director of nursing works with interdisciplinary teams to ensure the highest quality of care is delivered to residents and families. Benefits will be available.
- Must be a Registered Nurse and a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid Massachusetts RN license.
- Two years of management as a director of nursing (DON/DNS) or assistant director of nursing (ADNS/ADON) in a long-term care setting.