The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. in room 34 of Town Hall. Here are the highlights from issues on tonight's agenda:
- 7:00 p.m. – Pakistani government professionals: Present Mr. Fnu Mujeeb-ur-Rehman and Mr. Muhammad Farooq.
- 7:10 p.m. – Gerald Miller, Superintendent of the Recreation Department will be submitting the monthly report of departmental activities.
- Sigalle Reiss, Superintendent of the Board of Health will be submitting a list of volunteers who participated in Recycling Day.
- Dan Carroll, Norwood Youth Lacrosse, will be submitting an e-mail with a request to put sandwich boards in three locations - High School rotary; traffic triangle near Conrad’s and triangle at Dean and Neponset St. from Oct. 22 to Oct. 29.
- Stephen Costello, Director of Community Planning and Development will be submitting a response to Board’s request regarding a medical marijuana treatment facility.