Five Things You Need To Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. The Norwood Board of Selectmen will meet today in the Town Hall starting at 7 p.m. The meeting will be carried live on NPA-TV's Government Channel.
2. Enjoy songs, stories, sports, art projects, snacks and more at Kehillah Schechter Academy this morning from 9:30-11 a.m. For preschoolers, kindergartners and parents. Tours available as well. Please RSVP to email@example.com or 781-769-5555 x 204. Drop-ins welcome.
3. The Christmas trees have arrived at 150 Chapel Street! Nova Scotia Balsams and wreaths are on sale in front of Grace Episcopal Church. Trees prices range from $15 to $50, decorated wreaths $15 and undecorated wreaths $10. Tree lot hours (weather permitting) are weekdays, 3-9 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m. - 9 p.m., and Sundays 12-9 p.m.
4. Have you "liked" Norwood Patch's Facebook page yet? If no, go check it out here! If yes, share the page with your friends! It's a great way to keep up on our headlines and share your thoughts and information - plus we want to make 1,000 friends by Christmas!
5. Did you decorate your house for the holidays this year? Enter our "Deck the House" contest and you could win $100,000 for your local school district and $500 to pay your electric bills!