Transcription Coordinator - Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Milton, MA
32 hours, days, Monday-Friday. Coordinates the daily flow of incoming reports via transcription vendor software.Fulfills the required functions of a medical transcriptionist on a daily basis. High school graduate. Certified Medical Transcriptionist preferred. One year experience performing the functions of a MT Coordinator including 2 years transcribing reports for an inpatient setting.
Part-time Day Sitter - West Roxbury, MA
I am looking for someone to hang out with my one-year-old son - take him on walks, to the playground, hang out a home - so that I can get some work done in my home office. I will always be around while you are babysitting, so if questions or concerns arise I will be present. We live in an apartment, but have a dedicated play room you would spend most of your time in. I'm looking for someone who wants to actively engage with him - play games, read books - and am not interested in someone who just wants to sit him in front of a TV or spend the afternoon on their iphones. You may also end up feeding him lunch.
I'm looking for someone who can have some flexibility - ideally, I could text you when he wakes up from his morning nap (around 11) and you would hang out for 3-4 hours until he's ready for his afternoon nap. Three days a week - ideally Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
If it works out, there will also be opportunities for nighttime and weekend sitting, as well.
Business Analyst - Norwood, MA
One of our DIRECT CLIENT is looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST with 8+ years of experience in related field.
- 5-7 years with 6-8 years full life cycle development experience.
- The candidate with analytical background(Data Mining, processing), strong SQL and advanced in excel(vlookups).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Familiar with software development process such as agile development methodology and tasks, roles involved in the process.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Understands Internet and client/server architectures.
- Possesses working knowledge of HTML, SQL, and database design.
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
Medical Receptionist - Norwood, MA
We’re looking for someone to fill a position for a medical receptionist. If you’re good with people and would enjoy working in an office environment, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Medical receptionists keep healthcare offices running smoothly. In this position, you'll be an important part of a medical practice and your responsibilities will include scheduling meetings and appointments, answering phone calls and emails, and assisting patients with paperwork. You'll also complete many other basic office tasks like managing files.