Vehicle B&Es at Friendly's; Woman Won't Leave McDonald's Bathroom; A&B Arrest
The following information comes from the Norwood Police Department. When arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Wednesday, May 7
- At 8:39 a.m., police responded to a hit and run at Home Depot
- At 11:34 a.m., police responded to an MVA on Boston Providence Highway
- At 1:27 p.m., police responded to an MVA on Washington Street
- At 1:27 p.m., a caller reported a disturbance at Walgreens, where a customer was yelling at a manager. The customer wanted the manager to check the video to see if he had left some items behind over the weekend
- At 5:03 p.m., officers checked the area of Pleasant Street for a reported suspicious white Ford Ranger
- At 5:34 p.m., police responded to a hit and run on Lenox Street
- At 8:05 p.m., police responded with the ACO to an aggressive dog complaint on Longmeadow Road
- At 9:32 p.m., police responded to a B&E at Friendly's Restaurant. Multiple vehicle breaks at the restaurant.
Thursday, May 8
- At 1:07 a.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Highview Street. Police arrested Brian P. Connolly, 39, 84 Highview St., Nortood, for domestic A&B
- At 3:04 a.m., a manger at McDonald's called to report that a female has been in the ladies room for three hours. She stated that she is ok but wouldn't leave.