1. Weather Watch: Sunny and a bit warmer, with a high near 38.
2. How Much Snow?: Cruising the latest forecasts I see different outlets with different predictions for the snow we're supposed to get Saturday night into Sunday morning. While Pete Bouchard at WHDH seems to still think the coast could get 6-10 inches, the usually conservative National Weather Service says in a Winter Weather Watch that six inches are possible. But another NWS forecast doesn't even make a guess at how much snow Peabody will get. All are agreed it will be heavy, wet snow.
3. Congressman Lynch Visits Peabody: The city will get a visit from Congressman Stephen Lynch Friday afternoon. He's the fellow you might have heard wants to be the state's next senator. The Southie Democrat is scheduled to be at Champions at 4 p.m., then take a stroll of businesses in the area before appearing at the Holy Ghost Portuguese Club.
4. Learn to Skate: The Silver Streaks Skating Club has rolling classes through June at the McVann O'Keefe Rink.
5. New England Boat Show: Whether you already have a boat or are just in the market, this annual event brings hundreds of the newest boats and accessories to the area. It's at the Boston Convention Center through Sunday. $15.
Engage with your neighbors on Peabody Patch: